Wednesday 30 April 2014

Exciting News!!

Good Morning, 
I have some very exciting news to share!!



 My favourite cardstock manufacturers and suppliers papermilldirect have welcomed me onto their Team.  I will be in the company of some very talented designers (no pressure there then :D) and it was a lovely surprise to get the email. Actually had to go read it a few times to make sure I wasn't imagining it :D 

So I've been on slightly hyper jumping up and down (on the inside in a gentle manner of course) mode since I heard.    I had another small operation Monday 14th and took a couple of days resting up to recover, but nothing keeps me from crafting for long!!  So this is exactly the news I need to help me feel lots better :)

As some of you may have noticed, I have a bit of a thing for quality card and colours, who doesn't?, so it gives me a wonderful opportunity to work with my favourite materials, some great people, and work on new projects.

 I look forward to creating and sharing with you lots of  new and exciting designs and would love to have your company on this new crafty adventure!!

Angela
:)






2 comments: