Sunday 22 June 2014

Good Morning Sunday

And waving hello to any new readers popping by from Hope and Chances Blog this morning.

I thought I would just make a quick post with some pics of projects made using the White and the Buff Papermill Leather Embossed Cardstocks.  As you can see the leather look is very realistic and although it is quite sturdy I have handcut it with scissors & craft knife for my white handbag shaped card.  It creases well to hold it's shape as seen in the TeePee shaped card and I have diecut, stamped and coloured on it for my Flower Card.

The Buff is 270gsm card and the white is showing as 230gsm

Further details can be found in the blog posts, but here are some pictures :)








3 comments:

  1. I love that card you are using, makes the wallet and bag look so realistic! Beautiful work as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela, I found your blog via Christine Emberson, who showed your cards/blog. I loved the wallet you made, using the leather effect card, so I copied it to make a birthday card for my son. If you would like to see the result, it is on my blog, which is handcraftedbysally.blogspot.com.
    Thank you for the idea. xx Sally x

    ReplyDelete