Monday 23 February 2015

A Mother's Day Gift Box - with Papermilldirect


Hello, today I'd like to share this Mother’s Day Gift Box with you.  I’ve sized this box so that you can pop all sorts of goodies inside, and  if you want to make an extra special gift it is the perfect size for you to fill with 3” square handmade notecards.


I decided to make the Gift Box using a scoring board and scissors rather then rely on my Electric cutter.  Sometimes it's nice just to get back to basics once in a while.  I did however use a manual die cutter and dies and a border punch to create the decorative panels.  I do like to stamp and so combined a pretty feminine stamp with the cream card and coloured using promarkers.

I have included a materials list, measurements, and lots of pics to show a step by step to create this Gift Box over on my Papermill Inspire Blog post (link here)

Please do pop over and take a look, let me know your thoughts, do you make your own gift boxes?, perhaps you have ideas for things to put into the box? 
 * Please Note - This weeks Materials List is over at the Papermill Inspire Blog link above


Papermill Design Team:
if you have a moment, please do pop over and check out the other papermill teamies blogs and see what they got up to this week: 
Barbara 
Lisa  
Sylvia  
Sandie   

Craig 


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty box! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, thank you so much for popping over and leaving a comment for me, very much appreciated

      Angela x

      Delete
  2. Great project Angela, love boxes this size they're great for gifts.

    ReplyDelete