Wednesday 18 March 2015

More Luxurious Leather card from Papermilldirect




Hello and welcome to my weekly Blog Post with news of this week's special offer from +papermilldirect .

I know lots of you loved the previous offerings of this Leather effect cardstock when it was available in the White and Buff colourways.  This time it is a lovely Cream colour and available in both small & midi box sizes from just £5-70!!  It is sure to be extremely popular, so do grab it whilst you can - Link Here

I haven't had chance to create with the Cream yet, but if you would like some inspiration I can share a couple of projects I made using the White and Buff colours, I'm sure these projects would work equally well in the cream colour too.

First up is the little handbag shaped card, I drew a template and hand cut this design,  here is the link for the write up and materials list (what-to-do-with-white-leather)

Next up is the Wallet Gift Card holder, I created 2 of these, one for my father and one for my brother, these are simple makes but the Leather embossed card looks so effective, Here is the link for the write up & materials list: (more-in-buff)


The Leather embossed is in a very sturdy 300gsm and perfect for making 3D projects like this TeePee shaped card, link here: (leather-in-buff)



as well as giving a touch of elegance and luxury to regular card making.  I stamped and coloured onto the leather effect too, here is the link for this card too.(today-is-good-day)

I think the Cream would be ideal for wedding stationery too, especially with a coordinating ribbon and simple styling to show off the beauty of the grain.  I would love to hear what you plan to make or  have made with the Leather Effect card-stocks from Papermilldirect.


Papermill Design Team:
if you have a moment, please do pop over and check out the other papermill teamies blogs and see what they got up to this week: 
 
Barbara 
Lisa 

Ruth 
Sylvia  
Sandie   

Craig   
Papermilldirect Inspire Blog 


No comments:

Post a Comment