Friday 8 January 2016

Some Bunny Loves You!!



How cute is the new Grace Taylor Forest Friends collection from +Trimcraft Ltd , I couldn't resist teaming them with the cute bunny from the new First Edition Animal Die set to create a Valentines card.   I also had fun playing with the Gold Foiling and adhesive foam sheets.  (If you've not tried foiling then give it a go, you can still get great results if you haven't got the applicator machine, all my foiling is done with the adhesive foam on this project)

The Forest Friends collection is perfect for card making as well as scrap booking as it has lots of lovely embellishments such as the fun sticker book , shaped paper cuts and washi tape.
 
 
Thank you for popping by and I hope you will join me again as I have another card to share with you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment