Hello it's been a while since I was here blogging, but I'm thrilled to be back with some exciting news! I was over the moon to be asked recently if I would like to create some samples for the brand new collection from Angela Poole! I said YES of course! I am so thrilled to be working with such a lovely lady and company who design the most fun and exciting dies, I've loved all the releases, but tis time I get to work with them officially! I was sent the brand new Slot & Spin frame dies, card packs, stamps & stencils to play with and I'm excited to share my ideas with you, starting with this one:
Birthday Gate Fold Aperture Card
Step By Step:
- Cut Enchanted Mist blue card:1 piece at 6” x 6”2 pieces at 6” x 4 3/8”
- Score the 2 pieces at 4” to leave a joining tab on each. Mark each side at 4” and cut at an angle to the score line on each piece to create left and right sloped side pieces.
- Die cut largest frame aperture from centre of 6” x 6” piece and smaller apertures (3rd size down) from the 2 side panels.
- Using blue ink stamp corner motif in 4 corners of main panel and 2 opposite corners of side panels. Attach side panels to main panel gluing tabs to back.
- Using white card, die cut 2 doilies to fit the side apertures, Stamp both sides with circular sentiments, birthday and cake images using black & pink inks.
- Using white, pink & blue card, die cut doily frames to interlock and fit into the large aperture in main panel. Assemble frames into the apertures.
- Decorate corner flourishes and centre heart with adhesive gems to finish.
Vintage Frames Dies
Vintage Treasure Stamps
Enchanted Mist Card