Tuesday 2 December 2014

Merry Kissmas!! ...with Papermill

Gosh it's December already, where did my year go?  feels like Christmas is really coming up fast now, but there is still time to make those projects and cards and +papermilldirect have lots of goodies on their Special Offers page including a new one for this week, it is a gorgeous 270gsm Warm White card at just £6-77 for a small box or why not treat yourself to the Midi  box at £20?

I have 2 makes to share with you this week, both using this week's Special Offer 'Warm White' cardstock, and I will share one tomorrow too, but first up is a simple design based around a theme of mistletoe and kisses.

 I used my Cricut Explore to design this card and created an oval aperture card from the 'Warm White' offer card. The silhouette of the couple embracing was cut from Navy Blue card and positioned inside aperture, (I sat it on the oval that was cut from the card front).
I cut Mistletoe shapes using  'Apple Green' and 'Post Box Red' Papermill card and attached to the front just above the aperture.  Liquid Pearls provide the berries.

The sentiment 'Merry Kissmas' was also designed and written with the Cricut Explore using a Cricut pen in 'Metallic Copper'.

I think the Papermill 'Warm White' card worked really well for this project especially using Navy Blue rather than black for the couple.  I could have embellished further but I really like the simple styling and think it works well with the theme.  


Materials Used: 
Warm White - Special Offer Card - Papermill Direct
Navy Blue, Apple Green, & Post Box Red card - Colours range - Papermill Direct
Liquid Pearls, Cricut Metallic Marker Pen in ' Metallic Copper'


Challenges Entered: 



Papermill Design Team:
if you have a moment, please do pop over and check out the other papermill teamies blogs and see what they got up to this week: 
Barbara 
Lisa  
Sylvia  
Sandie  
Sharon


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Please do come and link to my blog challenge. :) http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/beat-christmas-rush-november-25th.html
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue :) I have just popped over and linked up, I am now also following your Blog, many thanks for popping by with a lovely comment too :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for becoming a follower, I will return the compliment and become a follower of your blog. :) Sue x

    ReplyDelete